The questions I get asked from loads of Brides and Grooms are about locations, how and where can we find intimate and picturesque locations in London and U.K?, without breaking the bank.
Not sure about London, but its worth looking at locations on the outskirts of London.
Areas like Chelmsford, Stansted, Chingford, Epping Forest, Heathrow, Middlesex and Croydon etc.
You be surprised what you might find at very reasonable rates. My friend is getting married next year August 2011 and found a wedding venue in Chingford Essex with a seating capacity of 300 people with a garden view to die for.
The key is to....
1. Do your research early, look through tonnes of wedding magazines for different areas
2. Look at the event listing sections of different local newspapers
3. Visit or contact Registry offices and ask them about reception venues in their area
5. If all else fails search online
6. The Key is to search endlessly, the time you dedicate can make a differences to "how much you save and what type of wedding reception you get".
N.B The Fennes is one of my favourite locations in Chelmsford Essex, its one of the exclusive Wedding Venues based in Essex.
You can visit their website at Fennes Wedding Venue Booking Essex.
the last two weddings I shot there were
Black weddings by Abi outside london wedding venues